What you can learn from them is how they can produce marketing fluff that attracts readers and implement them on your non marketing blogs.
Most of these marketing or make money blogs succeed because they capitalise on one thing: most readers are lazy. Most readers rather spend time reading about stuff than actually doing it. This is why attractive headlines and the promise of more reading materials attracts these readers likes bees to honey. They made you feel good about reading but the reality is that they don't say anything much.
What I have done is to copy these type of headlines and implementing it on my domain section of the early retirement blog. The content is not up yet but these are the article titles I have come up with. Do you feel like clicking on them to read more?
- 10 reasons why you have lousy domains
- Lessons from 10 rising domain superstars in 2011
- The ultimate guide to valuating a domain name
- How to double your domain sales with these 5 tips
- 100 early retirement tips from twitter
- Domaining tips from 10 female domainers
- Use attractive headlines with so so content to attract readers
- Popularise a couple of terms such as 'write epic shit' or 'pillar content' to create authority and a following
- Reinforce authority with these readers using a nice design and what they called 'pillar content"
- Funnel users to sign up for a course that cost at least USD100 and abve
- I don't use headlines such as 10 of these, 8 of that blah blah blah
- I don't use clever terms
- I don't write often because I got real WORK to do
- I don't funnel you guys to any mumbo jumbo product
That is going to change! I am selling out on my other blogs and I am going to make a ton of money. I advise you to do the same. Most niches are not filled with such marketing fluff sites yet. You definitely can make one and fake your way to celebrity kingdom. If anyone can do it in the marketing niche where there are so many savvy folks, I am sure you can do it in the gardening, fishing, automobile, decorating, food recipes, investments and many many other niches.
Readers, why not exercise your marketing fluff muscles and see if you can write some gorgeous headlines for your niche in the comments below?